Monday 27 January 2020

Alcohol and Drugs abuse Brain



When a person starts consuming the drugs, the effects of the drug become permanent in the person’s brain — even if they eventually stop using them. Generally, most experts suggest that a human brain continues to develop until about the age of 25. When a teenager does drugs, it causes irreversible changes in the brain, which on a long-term use or over-dose may cause irreparable changes to our nervous system, eventually leading to neuron and brain circuit injury, causing severe addiction and dependency.


The drug ‘‘fools’’ the human brain because they are similar to shape and size of neurotransmitters, which are natural chemical messengers. That’s why they can easily fit into the brain receptors and start an unnatural chain reaction of electrical charges.

Alcohol is commonly used to increase our confidence, especially in social gatherings or before other adventures, but alcohol is also a strong CNS depressant, which over long period consumptions of chronic drinking increases the risk of brain damage and damage to other organs because it has the capacity of travel over the blood-brain barrier.



1 comment:

  1. What a great miracle I have ever seen, my breast cancer stage 4 has just been cured after using a herbal detox from herbalist morata. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2018. It has really been a problem for me and my family. I have been to many hospitals and spent 10,000 dollars all to know avail. On my research on the internet I came across a testimony of a lady called Monica Harris, she was testifying about Dr Morata healing medicine curing her cancer the email and WhatsApp contact of the doctor was also there.
    I made contact with him by mail, and we had a little conversation. He asked for a few of my details which I sent to him, i made an order from him to cure my breast cancer as well. three days of making order , i receive the medication from fedEx, i was very happy because i believe i will be cured with this herbal medicine sent from dr morata, i used the medicine the same way dr morata instructed.few weeks later of using the medicine my cancer was gone, i was surprise and even went to my dr for proper checkup which was confirm negative. you can also contact him on behalf of your illness that hospitals couldn't cure dr morata can help. contact him herbalistmorata@gmail.com WhatsApp +2349028574982 or mail me for more information maryjudith709@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete